Monday, May 2, 2011

Curiosity...

Well folks, we're in the 39th week.  We've come a long way and honestly, I thought she'd be here by now.  A while ago, Sam joked about whether or not she'd take after me and be punctual.  Anyone who knows me well knows I HATE being late and just like my parents, not only am I on time but I am always early.  (if I am in control anyway).  Yes, I know, I will probably always be running late with a little one.  So, let's hope she's a good little girl and is not only on time, but a little early.  My mom and dad would be so proud! :) 

Ok, for the curiosity part.  I am just wondering who is reading this blog.  If you are reading this I would like for you to leave a comment so I can get an idea of who I am speaking to!  My sister-in-law asked me if I will continue to blog after the baby is born...all I can say is I will try. :)  I have been having fun journaling on this blog and talking about it with family and friends.  It has been a great way for me to express what I am feeling while knowing that I will have it in the future to look back on. 

So, if you are reading this, please leave a comment on this post.  The easiest way is to select "post a comment".  Choose "anonymous" and leave your comment.  But don't forget to write your name in the comment.  Then choose "post comment" or "publish to blog".  You may have to hit this button a couple of times...until you see that it says "your comment has been published".  Thanks so much!!

As for me, I am trying to enjoy these last few days of peace and relaxation.  Our fridge is stocked, my feet are up, there is milk in my wine glass, and my belly is full with delicious dinner made by my husband.  Ahh...the calm before the storm. 

6 comments:

  1. I do!! :)

    Since this is your first, I hope for your sake she's only a week late. ;) The waiting is the worst part though...I had to wait until my 3rd to get one to come early! HA Just try to enjoy these last few days/weeks, sounds like you're doing a good job with that though. :) I hope you find some time to blog after she is born, at least you need to post lots of pictures! Can't wait to hear the exciting news, good luck with everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelli, I'm reading your blog!!! Keep up the good work. And good luck. I hear she's on her way!! Kathy Haugen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shelli! I read your blog...but I'm sure you knew that already! Can't wait to meet your beautiful little girl! Good luck...
    oh, and everyone at St Boni reads your blog and we all miss you! :)
    Lindsey Traxler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelli!
    I am so excited for you two! Cant wait to meet her! Keep us updated on how everything is going :)

    Sarah Bahr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelli,
    I am so happy for you and Sam!! Congrats! I can't wait to meet her.
    I hope you can blog after the baby! I know you are going to help me lots with my pregnancy!! Glad I didn't see you when I got back from Vegas!!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete