Monday, May 9, 2011

It's official...she's perfect!

Hello All,
We're doing great!  We are very happy to be home and settling into our routine.  Sort of.  I know it's a little bit unrealistic to establish a routine this early but we are all just getting used to each other.  Her eat/sleep/poop pattern has been pretty consistent since we came home so that's good.  (knock on wood)  We are so in love with our little bundle of joy and are noticing different things about her every day.  I am so happy to have my husband home with me for a few more days.  My parents were here for a few days last week and they were a huge help around the house.  They helped with a lot of cooking, cleaning, and other loose ends around the house.  It was great to come home to such an unstressful situation.  Thanks so much guys! 

I will write a post another time about Leah's birth story.  All I can say is we had a great experience at the hospital we chose to go to.  Everything about this experience has been one of a kind and we are truly lucky to have this opportunity. 

Leah had her first doctor's appointment today and everything went very well!  It's official...she's perfect...the doctor even said so.  :)  She's almost back to her birth weight already and she is measuring right on, in the 50th percentile.  So, we don't have to go to a 2 week appointment, unless something comes up in the mean time. 

Oh yah, and I am back to drinking coffee.  Yay me!


Leah!


Auntie Jenny and Cousin Clare


Cousins Carson, Cole and Clare


Grandpa John (Gramps) and his 1st Great-Grandchild


Our Little Doll


1st bath at home


chill-axin


You'll often find us in our rocking chair. 

3 comments:

  1. Definitely perfect!! Hope you are enjoying every second. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. Isn't it crazy how you find them so entertaining? Figuring out whose ears she has, and watching all those adorable little faces she makes.
    I am so happy for you both. Enjoy being a mother, it's a wild ride, but oh so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear everything is going so well and she is amazingly beautiful. Have fun! Enjoy the time with Leah before having to come back to work!

    ReplyDelete