Thursday, December 30, 2010

6 months along!

Well, unfortunately I cannot get the ultrasound pictures to upload on this blog.  But, I've included some recent belly pics.  These are pictures from 21 weeks.  I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is going!  I am over half way there!  Almost 2 more weeks and I'll be in the 3rd trimester...yikes! 

Everything has been going very well.  I have been getting used to being exhausted and hungry with sore feet and back.  But, it's all for a good reason.  It is so consistent that I am hungry every 3 hours that I can now put money on it.  I feel like I am constantly eating, but eating healthy snacks.  When home on the weekends I usually eat "my" breakfast and then eat "our" breakfast when Sam wakes up.  I usually eat "our" dinner at night and then need another "dinner-like" snack before bed or in bed.  I eat on a constant basis at work as well.  I feel healthy and my weight and the baby are measuring right on so I must be doing something right! Right?  Sam is doing a great job at cleaning, cooking and bringing me snacks.  Snacks just taste so much better when someone brings them to you when you are propped up in your chair with your snuggie snuggled around you.  :)

Sam bought us tickets to the Trans Siberian Orchestra earlier this week.  We were both off of work and made a day of it in St. Paul.  It was filled with lots of lights, lasers, pyro and huge sound.  It was a lot of fun and was one helluva show! 

We are standing up in our friends' wedding and sharing in the New Year's celebration with them this weekend.  We had a great Christmas and really enjoyed spending time with the ones we love.  A great big Thank You to everyone for the warm hospitality, delicious food, useful Christmas gifts, and wonderful memories.  We love you all!

21 weeks





Trans Siberian Orchestra




1 comment:

  1. You look so cute!! Love all the eating, I was totally like that with Braden, could not get enough. And yes, it is so much better when someone else bring it to you. :)

    ReplyDelete