Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pink or Blue??

Only 2 more weeks until we find out what it is...so exciting!  I want to hear everyone's opinion on what they think it is.  Leave a comment on this post and let me know your guess. 

Here are some more belly pics.  These are week 17.  Excuse the fact that I am in my pj's.  If I'm not at work it is difficult to find me in anything but sweats.  Also, excuse the fact that Jaxon has made an appearance in these photos.  He turns away when you try to take a picture of him but he insists on being in these pictures with me. 

Can't wait to hear what you all think!






And this one is just for a laugh...

3 comments:

  1. You're gonna be buying pink! :)

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis,
    Well, the boys say that you will be buying blue but Clare has said all along that it's a pink BB Girl. The count down is on....
    Love Ya.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Shel...I think your sweetie will be dolled up in pink:) Can't wait to see you! You're such a cute little prego mama!
    Love,
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete