Yes folks, we're going to be buying pink! We had our ultrasound last week and she looks perfect! All of her measurements are right on track and everything is looking just as it should. She continues to be very active and showed us how well she can kick and bounce around. It was fun feeling her move and seeing it on the screen at the same time. She also showed us how she is practicing her sucking and swallowing skills. We caught her with a thumbs up pose a couple of times and also with her thumb very close to her mouth. I think she is showing off for us. The ultrasound technician said she is very photogenic! I think she's one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! Could be my biased opinion?
Stay tuned for some pics of our little girl's first photo session.
Yay, girls are so much fun! I can't wait to see the pictures...isn't so cool seeing them in there!? Glad everything looks good with her. Any name ideas?? :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura! Yes, it was very cool to see her in there. Name ideas are being tossed around but we might have to wait to see what she looks like!
ReplyDeleteEverything seems to being going great with you! Seems like there are so many babies on the way! When are you do again? I think you are like 4 weeks ahead of me?
Fun to chat with you...talk to you soon!