Wednesday, August 3, 2011

3 months old!

Little Baby Leah is no longer a newborn and is officially an infant.  So they say.  She is doing great and we are all loving life!  She is sleeping well and is quite the sweetheart.  It's a good thing we really like her daycare because it would be a lot harder for me to leave her everyday.  I hold on to every last snuggle that I can. She is always so pleasant and is such a happy baby.  But, growing waaaay too fast. 

She seems to be developing well and meeting her milestones.  She is very aware and responsive and seems to recognize her Mommy and Daddy :)  She practices her tummy time and rolls from her back to her side.  She gets pretty excited to reach out and grab things...Mommy's hair being one of her favorites.  She follows things with her eyes and has a lot of cute little noises and giggles.  She seems to be showing some early signs of teething which makes me a little nervous.  I just don't want her to be uncomforable :(  She is drooling a lot more and now wants her thumb to chew on instead of suck.  She likes to stick her entire fist in her mouth and when we pull one fist down out of her mouth the other one goes up and in automatically.  She tries to put anything that she can grab or that is close to her in her mouth.  She has two bumps in her upper gum that I can see that those teeth are heading down.  So, before they start being immensly bothersome I am wondering about your experiences with teething solutions.  Teething rings, frozen teething rings, Orajel, Tylenol, teething tablets...???



No comments:

Post a Comment