Thursday, November 11, 2010

So far, so good!

I am currently 14 weeks along and and am loving being pregnant...so far.  I have successfully made it into my second trimester without throwing up once!  I feel like I am "one of the lucky ones".  I was nauseous now and then for a few weeks.  I would immediately eat food and it would seem to go away.  I have other "typical" symptoms but nothing too debilitating.  I am always tired-I can't seem to get enough sleep!  I am exhausted and out of breath A LOT.  Oh yeah, and hungry all of the time, of course.  My hubby is doing a great job of taking care of me and making me sit down and put my feet up.  Then, of course, I immediately fall asleep.  He has been a trooper through my mood swings and does a great job of picking up the slack around the house.  I could get used to this!  :) 

People seem to be noticing my belly and commenting a lot.  I'm not going to lie...it's kind of fun being told you look so cute when your doing nothing but gaining weight!  I could get used to this as well! 

We are moving along well and continue to hope and pray that everything continues to go as smooth as it has been.

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute!! I'm glad you have been feeling well, it makes it so much more enjoyable. :) Can't wait to find out what little Baby Sjostrom is going to be!

    ReplyDelete