Yes, this is how these two cuddle...I snuck this one :)
15 weeks
Of course, Jaxon had to rear his ugly mug...He always has to be involved!
Another great week! I felt great this week, except for exhaustion and hunger, but that's to be expected! We are excited to wrap up this week because we have a doctor's appointment on Monday. Yay! I have never been so excited to go to the doctor! We should get to hear the heartbeat and I will get measured as well. The next appointment after that...ultrasound!
HI Shelli and Sam,
ReplyDeleteJay and I are sooo excited. It's hard to understand where all the years have gone, when you learn that your baby is having a baby!
We're very ready to be grandparents, and we've had some great role models to guide us.
Hi Chris and Frank !
ReplyDeleteCONGRATUALATIONS......this will be #5 for you guys! Jay and I will eagerly accept your 'granparent guidance"; this is #1 for us.
S & S are so happy and excited ....fun to experience this pregnancy with them.
Wonder if the baby's name will start with an "S"?
terry