We have our 34 week appointment tomorrow and we'll let you know how it goes. We are hoping she is still head down, which I think she is. I think she has been in that position for quite a few weeks and I have been getting more frequent and very strong kicks (I think they're kicks) to the ribs. Definately enough to make me yelp out loud. I have been feeling very good still, just slowing down a bit. I'm getting more and more sore and tired as the days go on. But, the time sure is flying and labor day will be here before we know it!
We finished our 6 weeks of childbirth preparation classes and now we will be the perfect parents. HA! But really, we learned a lot and both feel a lot more comfortable about what is to come. I know we can read and read and still never be prepared or know exactly what will happen but we feel a bit more confident about the whole situation now. But, still pretty scary! We will continue to deal with each phase of this journey as it comes and will continue to be there for each other and support each other physically and emotionally. I've already apologized in advance for my potential monster-like behavior on labor day.
34 weeks
Me in my new chair!
Gotta have little pink booties!




No comments:
Post a Comment